Is there anybody who thinks that the slide lock for Android is unnecessary? Using this application, unlock screen will not be displayed, so you can skip one step to go back to home screen. Features:
* NoLock mode
* SkipLock mode
* Autostart at boot
* Pro version released.
* HTC Alarm seems incompatible. "Stock Alarm" is recommended.
1.6~2.2 or higher user:
* While this service is running, the emergency call button will not be displayed on unlock screen.
2.2 or higher user:
* The feature which automatically enables/disables pattern lock will not be available.
* The setting used to unlock the screen for the system needs to be set up as “none” or “pattern”.
INTERNET permission Ads only used.
Please install if you can agree with this.
Working test device: Xperia(X10a)
Working test roms: 1.6(R1FA014), 2.1(2.1.A.0.435)
If it does not work correctly or if you are not satisfied with the function, stop using it and uninstall it.
* WidgetLocker user
WidgetLocker->Settings->Advanced->Retain System Keyguard(enable)
* Unable to turn off the alarm user:
The following URL for more information please take a look at.
kw: NoLock, Keyguard, unlock, screen lock, slide lock
AntiLock is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-06. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
AntiLock (version 1.3.1) has a file size of 150.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 465 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.